Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Animatic - Meat - 2nd scene

++video++video++video++video++video++video++video++
This is another thing, like playblasts, that are hardly ever seen, by the audience. Sometimes one can see them in making offs...Animatics. They will fascinate me forever. You put some drawings and a few soundpieces in the computer and there it is! It lives! Heureka! A little movie.Did
you see that drawing how it didn't move? Now it moves! Unbelievable. I love them. I love Animatics!
O.K. Calm down... this one is the same scene that you can see in "Meat - 2nd scene". So you know how this relates. I took the shot from the Animatic and modelled the room and all that stuff. Did i mention that i love animatics? As i'm spending quite an amount of time working with the Computer, i'm really appreciating drawing by hand. Actually that's how i spent all my days in school.( Drawing in scetchbooks like crazy). So if I feel like a 90 year old faddy daddy after not having had moved for 8 hours sitting in front of the screen, drawing turns me back into a 16 year old teenager. Did you realize it? Thats 74 years! 74 years in 10 seconds, walking from my computer to the drawing desk! Great isn't it? ( i will stop this now, because something so stupid comes in to my mind i don't dare to write it down)...enjoy

No comments: